17 March, 2011

Return of Urban Raven

Kwe

Most of what's being posted in here has always been on the web, but in private archives.

But after at least three years of harrassment by Canadian racists and black p.r. directed towards Simon [*] and I, I really am fed up with it, so some of it is being returned to public view.

Also this is my policy in re my own writings, especially the CC licensed ones, which are my opinion which I have every right to express as I wish. If someone lies about something I've written and has it deleted, or uses that as an intimidation tactic to try to suppress my inherent rights of expression, it will be returned it to the web three times at least, in three new places, my writings will propagate and multiply themselves.

The original might be there only once, and if it's left alone and I don't remove it myself, fine. If it's removed and especially with a false, lying, slanderous complaint to some domain owner by someone else, when I return it to the web it will be returned in at least three, and possibly more, places, and probably along with the story about what kind of intimidation was used and has been used for years now to try to silence me.

Anyone who tries to censor what I have every right to say, and express as an opinion, has only shown to me how important my opinion might be. If it wasn't important at all, it would probably be ignored. So if it's so important as an opinion someone is willing to lie to have it removed, it indicates to me as a writer that I definitely want a larger reading audience to see it. ;)

A. Nighthawk

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

tags: anti-native, anti-racist, bpr, canada, censorship, harrassment, intimidation, race, racism, racist, silence, threats, white, white supremacist, white supremacy

Original material licensed by and attributed to A. Nighthawk

CC Licensed post.

* Update: 6 Dec 2012 Simon of kisikew.org [EricLnu twitter] announced publicly that he no longer wishes to be known by that name, but by the "whiteman name" Eric Côté (121206)